Who Are We?
AT Network is a project of the California Foundation for Independent Living Centers funded by the Department of Rehabilitation.
What Is Our Mission?
The AT Network is dedicated to expanding the accessibility of tools, resources and technology that will help increase independence, improve personal productivity and enhance the quality of life for all Californians.
AT Network News
AT Network Launches The AT Blog
- The AT Blog is a new, interactive feature of atnet.org designed not only to keep you updated on the latest assistive technology news from around California, it is also a forum for you to have your say and connect with others. Visit the AT Blog now!
State Plan for Independent Living includes AT
- California's State Independent Living Council is putting the finishing touches on revisions to the state plan for independent living. The plan is a guide for how state services and funding are used to support independent living services. After much discussion, the role assistive technology plays empowering people with disabilities and seniors to live active lives in their communities is being recognized and supported in the plan. For more informaiton, visit the SILC website.
New Success Story!
- In the 70's, I proudly camped out at the Federal building in San Francisco overnight, doing my small part so that 504* would get signed into law. I also sat proud with my peers blocking the public buses during rush hour and let my power chair with me in it get lifted into the paddy wagon. The choice was crystal clear. The prize was freedom! Read more of this story
Upcoming AT Events & Trainings
- 25th Annual International Technology & Persons with Disabilities Conference: March 22-27. 2010
- Abilities Expo: April 9-11, 2010
View AT Calendar of Events